blank blank blank
Header Left Header Center Header Right

Military Discharge Records

Military Discharge Records
We have copies of many veterans discharge papers. Veterans are not required by law to have them recorded. We do record them at no cost to the veteran. We do not charge a certified copy fee for a military discharge.

The county clerk shall comply with any proper court order pertaining to discharge papers.

Discharge papers are NOT a public record.
The following individuals may inspect the public record and may obtain a certified copy of the discharge record:
    • The veteran named in the discharge
    • His or her spouse, widow or widower, child eighteen (18) years of age or older, parent, grandparent, or sibling (18) years of age or older
    • Any person authorized by the veteran
    • A guardian, limited guardian, conservator, or limited conservator
    • An individual with power of attorney for the veteran
    • A funeral director handling funeral arrangements for the veteran
    • The personal representative of the veteran's estate
bullet  Animal Control
bullet  County Clerk
bullet  County Treasurer
bullet  E-911 Center
bullet  Emergency Management
bullet  Occupational/Net P.Tax
bullet  Road Department
bullet  Sheriff Department
bullet  Solid Waste
bullet  PVA

Holiday Schedule
Elected Officials
Absentee Ballot

You will need Adobe's Free, Acrobat Reader to view Adobe .pdf documents. Download from Adobe

blank blank blank